This mode largely features the color details on the top of the tank including silver and green on the wings and light grey on the translucent plastic that forms the cockpit. Fold up the fists and extend the forearms out. While they are solid enough for him to stand and pose (see my photos above) they do not feel as tight as I would expect from a sculpt being released for the first time. Scourge can locate and capture any target. Sturdy, tall, and good looking, it is still simple to transform into the different combinations. Transformers Generations Titans Return Leader Class figures are 9-inch scale figures that come with a Titan Master figure. Swing the base of the wings out to the sides and snap them into place. bend this way for at least one alternate mode, but they need to have a solid There's a good job of layering parts on the chest to get some more color DX9 Hanzo 5. Autobot Apex carries a portion of the spark of Optimus Prime, allowing others to harness the legendary warrior's immense ability. Here, they are unpainted. The area above the front half of the treads also have Titan Master pegs. There are several small details all over this figure that are absent from the G1 figure including mechanical greebles on the wings and some segmented lines on the neck. I know some fans may be thinking "Wait, isn't this guy SIX Shot? suggest going out of your way to grab one as quickly as you possibly can, but Figure Specs: Leader Class Six Shot Large-scale figure Modes: robot, truck, sub, space jet, beast, tank Converts in 22 steps (robot to tank) Links with Fortress Maximus figure (sold separately) Titan Master Decepticon Revolver Modes: robot, head Converts in 1 step Transformers and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro. Like x 5 Seeaich, Feb 20, 2017 #2124 Seeaich Inaction Master Joined: Dec 18, 2011 Posts: 16,421 News Credits: 5 Trophy Points: 322 Location: Wild Wild West Yorkshire Likes: +67,718 thedicemaster said: Known designers: John Warden (Hasbro) A retool of Titans Return Sentinel Prime, Astrotrain can transform from robot to shuttle to armored train and back. I kind of feel Clicking on a thumbnail image will change the main gallery image and focus the thumbnail carousel onto the selected thumbnail. While having this functionality takes away a bit from the aesthetics of the weapons I appreciate the ability for Titan Masters to interact with weapons in this line so it's cool by me. This section includes Titan Master pegs so the figures can be held in place securely. The cockpit/cabin section of the land vehicle modes show up prominently on the underside of the vehicle. actually looks pretty cool when fully manned. Transformers Titans Return Sixshot 3. clicks. But these move Price Point: $45.99 (depending on retailer) Six Shot falls into the more fanciful looking kind of vehicle, and as a kid I always presumed he was some type of Cybertronian tank, hence his lack of resemblance to a human built tank. But if you pull out the extension used for transforming, you can squeeze air seats, plural, so two Titan Masters can ride side by side, almost like a Functionally this mode goes beyond just swooshing it through the air and making "pew pew" noises. Swing the wings back. It was during this operation that Scorponok first crossed paths with Optimus Prime within a computer-simulated world, who used a paralyzing data surge to force the Decepticon leader back into his own body. In this It looks like WhatsApp is not installed on your phone. When assembled, the weapons also form a section where a Titan Master can stand or sit. If you are thinking to yourself "Hey, that's really a stretch." There's an ankle tilt. legs more easily. Though he is a titans return figure (therefore a headmaster) that does not bother me much. I wouldn't I don't mind the differences, but all the same, The Titans Return packaging uses the design of the last few years and updates it. Please try again later. A robot the size of a city, he is one of the few known Titans in the universe. The wolf is the easiest to reach from robot mode. Sixshot And Revolver - Generations Titans Return - Leader Class Figure. backward. they'll need adjusted still. Odd design choices, omissions probably necessitated It's his way or no way. complete. Attach the weapons to the base of the wings using the 5mm ports. If some of your content was shared by accident. If you don't receive instructions within a few minutes, check your email's spam and junk filters. A The articulation, the durability (despite Several of the other reviews have compared the Titans Return Six Shot with the original Six Shot. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. This mode has some issues. I was back and forth on if I should own him for the longest time, but his price dropped and I thought: what the heck, Ill guve it a shot. Instead of having a traditional nosecone and thruster design, the entire vehicle (except for the wings) is pretty bulky from front to back. the helmet has to store inside the body during transformation. to pick from. Just play around and see what you like. Please try again. degrees to face them inward, then rotate to have the hands pointing up, and Galvatron will risk anything for conquest. We're back to the standard start point with helmet and chest wings tucked This Sixshot doesn't move its parts exactly like the G1 toy, so if you want Transformers Collector's Guide: Leader Class Six Shot & Decepticon Revolver (Transformers, Generations - Titans Return, Decepticon): realtime price guide with history, pictures, and info for all parts, weapons, accessories, instructions, and specs. Transformers Generations Titans Return Leader Class figures are large-scale figures featuring advanced conversion and incredible detail. Fold them in together, and they'll overlap with each other. The sides feature some yellow, a call back to stickers on G1 Sixshot. More annoyingly, Both have silver backgrounds with purple designs on them. Unfold the outer part of the ankles, and rotate the tips 180 degrees, then The one missed opportunity with this figure involves the sides of the wheels. I only have one concern about this mode and it is a minor one. The most interesting detail is found on the forehead where the Japanese word for "Six" is sculpted into the figure. However these cards are shaped differently, with corners cut out on two sides. aren't locked in anywhere, and because the legs aren't compressed, there's less I mean seriously, What they've done with the Titans Return version of Sixshot is make him feel more like an actual TF to me. The four icons are: A robot flexing arms (strength), a character running (speed), a brain (intelligence) and a missile (firepower). Autobot Sovereign carries the energy of Primus, the creator. forward section. alternate modes. Fun (and kind of dark) callback with Revolver's design. Though if you move the Swing the wings out to the side, but don't worry too much about how far; And it's possible some copies may As a Leader Class toy, Sixshot is more or less the equal in overall size On G1 Sixshot the wheels had silver on the sides. What is important is that I love it. Amazon has encountered an error. This includes the round helmet section of his head (down to the brow piece that ends in a point), the shapes that are carved into his chest and the design of his shoulders. Please try again. of the joint can be. The Four-Million-Year-Old Veil of Mystery When Earth's major powers were threatened by a mysterious blackmailer, the Headmasters attempted fruitlessly to track the culprit down, until a clue led them to the fact it was Sixshot. I believe that hinge is to provide an ankle tilt for posing the figure. Sixshot . of that wonderfully awful English dub. definition just using plastics. Swing each lower leg up over the thighs and then connect them together. Now almost thirty years after they were originally introduced the Headmaster gimmick has returned in a new form: Titan Masters! The Six Shadows Six Shot includes two weapons which are mirror images of each other. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Six Shot & Decepticon Revolver Instructions scan, Six Shot & Decepticon Revolver Stats Card scan, Movie - Revenge of the Fallen (ROTF) (115). Last edited: Dec 25, 2016 Like x 1 Some fans want an all new design that features some elements of the character's original appearance (the first "Generations" Blurr is one example of this). If you're From a functional standpoint the base of the wings have Titan Master pegs and 5mm ports to allow for extra play value. . Hasbro does not control and is not responsible for the availability of, or content on, linked third party websites. resting point in between bend ranges. HASBRO, TRANSFORMERS and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro. it can take a little massaging to get it to line up. The green is mostly visible on the sides and on the head of the Titan Master himself. Swing the lower legs forward to form the rear legs. Sixshot comes with factory applied foil stickers. Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them.Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. It's a neat design and I like it quite a bit. The armored car mode is set apart from its G1 counterpart by not having I am absolutely thrilled with this figure. Japanese TV iteration, though in a really weird way. The appearance is modeled on Jack, one of Chromedome's friends. Products may contain sharp points, small parts, choking hazards, and other elements not suitable for children under 16 years old. In true "Generations" fashion, Titans Return gives us characters from the Headmasters era in new forms that pay homage to the originals. item 3 Six Shot 2016 Transformers Generations: Titans Return NIB Brand New Headmasters Six Shot 2016 Transformers Generations: Titans Return NIB Brand New Headmasters. However I think it makes the mode a bit more solid and tidy to do so. Despite this being the mode where it finally seems to make sense to have those Detach the weapons and set them aside for now. Like the other Titans Return figures, Six Shot is now a headmaster. He also has wings on his back and while he has many animal-like details, he is clearly a fully mechanical beast. Also, the front end design is different. Swing the wings all the way around to square up the body. Paintwork is more focused on color correction than details. For now. Featuring Decepticon Six Shot as a 6-mode transforming figure. They call it a submarine, and I think that was a mistake. His legs are blocky with the lower part of the lower legs extending out leading to feet that have a paw-like design (used for his beast mode). First, the wheels are tall enough that he has enough clearance to roll around on them.