Full payment must be received within 7 business days of the end of auction. A fantastic rust and accident free body with superb original paint (meter readings below) w Presenting this stunning 1991 Porsche 964 Carrera Cup Race Car that raced a successful season in the 1993 Porsche Carrera Cup racing series, driven by renowned Formula 1 and sports car racer J.P. Jarier. Car features include 12 way power seats, power windows, air conditioning/heat and, power moon roof - all in good working order. With a $10,000 loan on a small twenty car lot, he founded Auto-torium and over a span of 20 years built his business into one of New Hampshires largest and most successful dealerships. Porsche 911 Carrera 4 - 964 1989 to 1994 2 For sale Porsche 911 Carrera 2 - 964 1990 to 1994 5 For sale Porsche 911 Turbo 3.3 - 964 1990 to 1993 CMB $173,931 4 For sale Porsche 911 Carrera Cup - 964 1990 to 1994 CMB $250,386 0 For sale Porsche 911 Carrera RS - 964 1991 to 1994 4 For sale Porsche 911 Carrera RS N/GT - 964 1991 to 1992 CMB $283,179 NO RETURNS ACCEPTEDSorry, I cannot accept returns. Today's Craigslist Finds. no hidden. This beauty has only had one owner and every single oil change, repair, nut and bolt has been documented and will be provided to the buyer along with the original Owners Manual and the original Window Sticker. Please contact us at (561) 296-7989 or toll free at (877) 561-2121. for sale. of $5,000.00 and the remaining balance will be bank transfer (wire) within 7 calendar days, NO exceptions! You are looking for a Porsche 964 for sale? Communications - Cats Exotics will NOT reply to messages generated through the E-Bay system. Car looks fantastic and runs and drives like a champion. for sale. 2023-04-30 11:15, condition: good Western Union), cashier checks, money orders, shipping. Cats Exotics specializes not only in Lamborghinis but in all types of cars from Exotics, to Luxury cars, to Muscle cars, to Rare collectibles. All non-paying high bidders will be reported to eBay, and negative feedback posted. OLD Porsche wanted 356 911 or 912 or 964 and 993 914-6 turbo - $356,911,912 (25% MORE for Spring!finders fees paid!I collect & preserve) . kansas city for sale "porsche" - craigslist. The 964 Carrera Cup was created by Porsche CPR Classic is delighted to offer this final-year 1994 Porsche 964 C2 Cabriolet painted in its original Slate Gray metallic over a Tan leather interior. Deposit & Payment of Remaining Balance - A $2,500.00 NON REFUNDABLE deposit via PayPal, Bank Wire Transfer, or Certified Bank Check is required in the following manner at auction end to secure the transaction: $500.00 NON REFUNDABLE deposit is due within 24 hours of auction close by clicking Buy It Now feature. $82,500 Dealership CC-1694047 1991 Porsche 964 Spring cleaning time? post. Very good body with good mostly original paint. 2023-04-21 10:48, make / manufacturer: Porsche 911 for sale. Year 1992. If you are not sure about something, please ASK. Posted This is a VERY rare car, only 288 US cars made, and then coupled with this color combo (Black / Cashmere) and mileage (20k), likely makes it one of the most unique 3.6s in the USA. for sale. reading. wanted - by dealer, OLD Porsche wanted 356 911 or 912 or 964 and 993 914-6 turbo, (25% MORE for Spring!finders fees paid!I collect & preserve), do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers. cars & trucks 36; auto . !-Air Conditioning works well; better than 911 models previous to this year (which has always been a weak point for Classic 911s); it may need some maintenance and a recharge to work optimally, and on a humid day, there would be a little condensation leaking from under the dash. Beware wiring (e.g. We also reserve the right to end any listing if the vehicle is no longer available for sale. Beginning in his teens working for years with one of the top dealerships in New England, Greg decided to venture off on his own. MoveCars.com contains a directory of transportation providers servicing the US, Canada and beyond. - ONE (1) OWNER SINCE NEW - Garage Kept- $100,084 MSRP - Original Window Sticker - Original Owners Manual - ALL Service Records - Factory Original Carpets/Mats - Pedigree 964 Turbo with all the paperwork - Factory Original Porsche Stickers and matching VIN Stickers - One of the last of the air-cooled around - Excellent Investment Value with Unlimited Potential, Up for sale is this very desirable, and extremely hard to find, 1990 Porsche 964 911 C2 coupe 5-speed! Posted phoenix. Buyer Resources Contact Jim Lyons for more information Toll-Free: 858-452-6060 Phone: 858-452-6060 Fax: 858-452-6260 Request More Info Financing Information FINANCING Call us for information and a personal referral to a preferred finance & lease company. Cats Exotics is excited to present this extremely special & rare car. all. LOT OF 9 RARE NASCAR DIE CAST CARS FROM THE 1990's - ALL LIKE NEW COND Western Union), cashier checks, money orders, shipping. Really nice and rare 964 targa C4 for sale. This 1994 Porsche 964 Turbo is absolutely outstanding. It's very rare to have the opportunity to purchase vehicles like this that I've been aware of and followed since it was new, so I'm very familiar with the person, and the vehicle. CL. My name is Gil. I am located in Atlanta, about 15 minutes north of downtown and 25-30 mins from the Atlanta airport. east TX. refresh results with search . 964 C2 Coupe (tiptronic)31400 milesOriginal PaintWell ServicedBooks and RecordsClean CarfaxPerfect 1992 Porsche 964 RS Touring VIN: WP0ZZZ96ZNS491422 One of approximately 76 examples of the 964RS Touring ever produced 18,157 original miles (29,801 original kilometers) Concours-level "like-new" condition, all original paint and interior Origina 1992 Porsche 964 Carrera RS VIN: WP0ZZZ96ZNS490630 Only 3,999 original miles (6,435 kilometers) "Like new" original paint and interior Matching numbers engine and transmission Limited lightweight production model of the 964 Twin-plug 3.6 liter fl Chequered Flag International is pleased to offer this 1990 Porsche 964 C2 Targa in Grand Prix White with Dark Grey interior. We are open to trades of all makes and models! account. refresh results with search filters open search menu. Cats Exotics offers a wide variety of Lease and Purchase options! craigslist app; cl is hiring; loading. 79,990.-. (optional add on: and also by racing Porsches.) This car is part of my personal collection consisting of the Speedster, 1979 Mercedes Benz 450SL with 98,000 miles, BMW 1998 M Roadster, 1976 Ducati Motorcycle 4,500 miles, and a 1999 BMW R1100S Motorcycle 2,600 miles. no hidden. transmission: manual ALL shipping arrangements must be made by buyer. searching. $29,995. Driven sporadically in appropriate conditions, never in rain, on nearby rural mountainous roads in order to maintain optimal mechanical condition. If you have any questions CALL ME (561) 296-7989 or toll free at (877) 561-2121. See our entire inventory at: We've detected that JavaScript is not enabled in your browser. The following terms of sale apply to all of our listings. !I encourage all interested parties to come see vehicle in person or have a third party inspection!Call Mike today!!! Find for sale for sale in Atlanta, GA. Craigslist helps you find the goods and services you need in your community . It was ordered with only 2 options, limited slip differential, and A/C with full climate control, this car has the right options , and it for sure is collector quality, and a extremely rare Porsche. Sign in now to prevent your Saved Listings from expiring. This is why it is important to check out the car fax information and see the car in person so you can feel confident in your purchase. Whether it is a trade-in, consignment, brokering service, or simply just a purchase from our inventory we treat every customer the same whether it is a $500 car part or a $500,000 Supercar. for sale. So Hill Puyallup $130 new york. Most banks and credit unions do not finance vehicles older than 1995 or with more than 100K miles. Use Classics on Autotrader' intuitive search tools to find the best classic car, muscle car, project car, classic truck, or hot rod. Click here to view high resolution photos First year of the 964 RS Less than 15,000 miles! Entire vehicle needs to be restored. Post up links to tempting 986/996/987/997 water-cooled Porsche's . As the first major revamp of the classic 911, the 964 brought a number of updates to Porsche's iconic two-door without veering too far from the original. Free DAS rollbar (roll bar?) We look to build relationships and repeat business with our clients through trust. The RS America was produced as a model year 1993 and 1994 car based on the USA Carrera 2. There are less than 10 RCT EVO conversions in North America. all vancouver, BC. Find a wide selection of classic cars on Hemmings. Contact Us Dealer Contact Cats Exotics AutoCheck Carfax Standard Equipment No Header 3-way catalyst w/oxygen sensor emission system Fully integrated elect ignition Brake pad wear indicator EPA mileage - city 16/hwy 24 Pwr assist rack/pinion steering 20.3 gallon fuel tank 12 volt 72 amp battery Spd-dependent extendable rear spoiler 2 + 2 seating Air conditioning w/auto full climate control Halogen headlights 1-key central locking/alarm system Windshield antenna w/signal amplifier Indep rear suspension w/cast alum semi-trailing arms/coil springs Dual sunvisor mirrors Leather covered steering wheel New vehicle warranty - transferrable 2 yr bumper to bumper ltd warranty/ unltd mileage, 10 yr/unltd mileage ltd rust-perforation warranty, 3 yr ltd paint warranty Front apron w/intigrated fog lights Cruise control 5-speed manual transmission Elect sliding sunroof 115 amp alternator Analog instrumentation-inc:tachometer,oil pressure/oil temp/oil level/fuel level/battery charge gauges Rear window defroster Partial leather seats Pwr windows Blaupunkt "Stuttgart" AM/FM digital stereo cassette radio w/8 loud spkrs Front/rear 3-point ineretia reel seatbelts Front suspension w/indep struts/lower wishbone/coil springs 205/55ZR16 SBR tires *front* **THIS VEHICLE SUBJECT TO LUXURY TAX** 225/50ZR16 SBR tires *rear* Dual air bag supplemental restraint system Elect adj/heatable outside rearview mirrors 3.6L rear-mounted SOHC EFI light alloy air-cooled 6-cyl engine Welded, unitized construction, dbl-sided, zinc-galvanized steel body Pwr assisted 4-wheel ventilated disc brakes w/anti-lock system 8J X 16" cast-alloy wheels w/locks *rear* 6J X 16" cast-alloy wheels w/locks *front* DME dual ignition system w/knock sensor system Reclining bucket seats w/elect height adj Heated windshield washer nozzles Trip odometer Tinted glass w/graduated tint windshield Front/rear stabilizer bars Hydraulically activated single-disc dry clutch Secure Online Credit Application Applying for a vehicle loan online is one of the quickest and easiest application methods. See the full CARFAX Report for additional information and glossary of terms. extremely original; no upgrades or mods!! Clean CarFax. Considered the largest wholesale dealer of Ferrari's in the US, Sports Car Company, Inc. is also happy to serve private clients. Other than this, the paint looks ok when buffed, but there are a couple other issues that would warrant a new paint job, on the whole car. Please let me know how the team at Dallas Motorsports and I can assist with any aspect of your vehicle needs. for sale. Well gladly pick you up at West Palm Beach International Airport and Fort Lauderdale International Airport or deliver the vehicle to your doorstep! But unfortunately, they dont fit and its time someone deserving of this honor owns and drive this rare car. new york for sale "porsche 964" - craigslist. writing. eBay Motors Software by eBizAutos Counter Provided by eBizAutos.com. The body is straight with no sign of Chequered Flag International is pleased to offer this 1992 Porsche 964 C2 Series 2 Coupe in Guards Red with Tan leather. charlotte. There is no engine or transmission included in sale. farm & garden 65; cars & trucks 62; materials 61; wanted 29; auto parts 20 + show 40 more 35 + hide 40 more 35. auto wheels & tires 11; Porsche : 964 5 Speed 911 convertible 1992 porsche 964 cabriolet c 4 5 speed black on white rust free arizona car. If funds are not received, and an alternate arrangement has not been made, the vehicle can and will be made available to other potential buyers on a first-come, first-serve basis. Buy. all. . THE INTERIOR IS IN IMACULATE SHAPE WITH LITTLE TO ABSOLULY NO WEAR. The logo "RS America" was written on the deck lid along with an "RS" logo in front of the rear wheels. 1994 Porsche 911 Turbo S 3.6 X83 Flachbau. new hampshire > transmission: manual. Equipment includes the Sport. This car comes with black leather interior and is in concours museum condition with 19k original miles. Vancouver (NW Shaughnessy / East Kitsila $159,888 saving. [emailprotected] CONTACT US FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION! account. post. jacksonville, FL for sale "porsche" - craigslist. I'm selling a 1993 964 RS AMERICA, it has to be one of if not the nicest, cleanest, original RS AMERICAS for sale on the market, It has never had any body or paint work done , it comes with the original MSRP, and I have a stack of records and other literature that comes with the car.This car has always been garaged, and covered in a climate controlled garage, adult owned and drivenand always had its regular maintenance performed, and has been extremely well cared for. I guess it has a lot to do with the twin-plug and dual distributor design, for the 3.6 liter engines. The seller shall and will make every reasonable effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle at the buyer's request prior to the close of sale. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle and to have satisfied himself or she as to the condition and value and to bid based upon that judgment solely. My name is Gil. PAINT ON THE CAR IS ALL ORIGINAL EXCEPT FOR THE WIPER COWL AND REAR TRUNK LID THAT I HAD PROFESSIONALY PAINTED DO TO SOME IMPERFECTIONS THAT I WANTED TO SORT OUT BEFORE SELLING AND NOW LOOKS AMAZING. Or email me @ [emailprotected] We Offer: Rates as low as 3.9% and up to 144 months Quick and easy online application Pre-approval for auto financing http://www.marinoperformancemotors.com/web/financing Shipping We provide free shuttle service from West Palm Beach International Airport to our dealership. We've detected that JavaScript is not enabled in your browser. for sale. Sold for $505,000 on 2/11/23. Converted to rear wheel drive with new Porsche 993 RS Transmission-G50/31 (Steel Syncros, Porsche Motorsport Limited Slip) RUF 993 Six Speed Shift Knob RUF 993 18 Wheels DAS Sport Bolt In Roll Bar Koenig Seats 6 Point Harnesses (in addition to stock 3 point seat belts) Oil Cooler Vents in Front Bumper Subsequent work that has been done since Wayne Corley owned the car: Full color change repaint to Mint Green (964 factory color) Full set of RUF Gauges Replaced RUF 993 18 wheels with RUF 964 18 wheels Fresh carpet Fresh RUF Floor mats The RCT EVO is in excellent condition and has had a major service completed within the past few months. all. for sale. Vehicles over 25 years old are sold not actual miles, regardless of any statements made. Buyer agrees to pay remaining balance due (plus applicable fees and taxes) within 72 Hours of the close of the auction. charlotte. As such it occupies a . Warranty - The vehicles herein are pre-owned and they are sold "as is" condition unless otherwise stated in the vehicle description. writing. Has the seat belt loops. It was serviced a few months ago and I drive it about 50-75 miles per month (lame, I know). As a value added service I will assist with shipping arrangements however, the buyer pays all shipping costs. The unfortunate part is, the seal was not installed properly on the passenger side and water has gotten down behind the seal and caused so metal rust/ rot, right under the lower passenger side of the windshieldI was advised the best way to fix this would be to remove the windshield when repainting the car and fix this small area of metal rustwill supply photos of rusted areaThis may be the worst thing wrong with this car!-A trim limb landed on the roof of the car and put some small dents in the roof that can be popped out by a dent remover; Estimate was $350 from a Professional dent remover.will add photos of damage-The Odometer stopped working about 1000 miles ago, for no apparent reason?? no hidden. post. The car is for sale locally and internationally, and I reserve the right to remove from Ebay should the car be sold. As Roy always says, Its easier to keep a customer than gain a new one. Since we are a family business, we try to never lose sight of the important things in life and do our best to enjoy the cars as much as we also make a business out of selling them. This 1993 RS was purchased brand new at Carrera motors in bend Oregon, and has been a Oregon car all of its life, According to the Carfax it shows that it is a one owner, but it actually is a 2 owner car, the gentleman I got the car from purchased it in 1994 from the original owner with about 3,500 miles on it. Beware wiring (e.g. size / dimensions: Porsche 911. refresh results with search filters open search menu. odometer: 59661. paint color: black. Beware wiring (e.g. refresh results with search filters open search menu. It comes with original certificate of authenticity and a letter from vice president of Porsche stating that it's only 1 out of 5 in the world polar sliver. Engine Engine Design: Air-cooled or oil-cooled, horizontally opposed (flat), dry-sump lubrication, rear-mounted engine Displacement: 3,600 cc (220 cu in) Cylinders: Six Bore and Stroke: 3.94 x 3.01 in (100.0 x 76.4 mm) Compression ratio: 11.3 : 1 Fuel/Ignition: Electronic fuel injection, DME controller, twin-spark with knock regulation Crankshaft: Forged, 8 main bearings Block and heads: aluminum alloy Valve Train: Overhead cam, one per bank, double chain drive Power: 260 HP at 6,100 rpm If you are looking for a rare collectible Porsche appreciating in value that that is unique, with low miles, look no further! 6-Speed gearbox is Solid!Clutch in great condition!2-owner car!Only 1300 Turbos were produced for the US between 91,92,93!VALUES CONTINUE TO GO UP!A SERIOUS investment opportunity!Everything is here! We will ship you the vehicle or if you prefer pick you up at the local airport. It is bidders responsibility to confirm location of vehicle prior to bidding as the physical location of vehicle may affect shipping costs. Trim 964 Speedster w 930 Rear Wing have original wing. [emailprotected] CONTACT US FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION! EBizAutos 1990 Porsche 964 Coupe 3.3 Liter Turbo Widebody 1990 PORSCHE 964 WITH 3.3L TURBO ENGINE RARE CLASSIC PHOTOS PHOTOS Photo 1 of 24 Request More Info VIN: WP0AB296XLS451866 Stock #: Condition: Used Clear Title Mileage: 145,242 Transmission: 5 Spd Manual Engine: TURBO Drivetrain: All Wheel Drive Exterior Color: Dark Green Interior Color: Cashmere Tan PHOTO VIEWER PHOTO VIEWER VIEW OTHER AUCTIONS VIEW OTHER AUCTIONS EMAIL A FRIEND EMAIL A FRIEND MORE PHOTOS & DETAILS MORE PHOTOS & DETAILS Vehicle Overview CALL US TODAY (858)452-6060 1990 PORSCHE 964 WITH A 3.3 LITRE TURBO ENGINE & WIDE BODY FEATURES HERE IS A RARE FIND: Over $35k spent on restoration by previous owner. All glass is original as well. About Us Cats Exotics is a family owned and operated business. We recently opened a brand new Showroom facility totaling over 20,000 square feet in July 2011 and havent looked back since. Please inquire if you are interested in trading your vehicle or have any questions. post. The number of owners is estimated. The remainder of the car is bone stock. For him these automobiles are an integration of artistic design and the ultimate in performance and technology. For sale: Custom red 1984 Outlaw Porsche 911 Targa 3.2. I also put a couple pictures in the ad with my 1996 C4S that I'm going to sell, I need to take some more, and better pictures of it before it's listed, but it's a Arena Red with Tan, 5 speed, 41,000 miles very original 993 C4S. The car comes with it's original books, tools, spare, and air compressor. no favorites. stalled project? refresh results with search filters open search menu. Austin or San Antonio areas $19,191 Neither the dealership nor eBizAutos is responsible for misprints on prices or equipment. I have all the books and CarFax on the carApparently, I am the 6th owner, but the car has spent the last 10 years in Florida. Payment Methods: Cash (in person), certified check, bank transfers, or 3rd-party financing. I reserve the right to cancel bids and/or our auction at anytime for any reason. Bid Retractions - Bid retractions are not allowed nor will be recognized within 24 hours of auctions end. model name / number: 911 Turbo Porsche Car has wide body fenders, bumpers, mirrors, 3.8 RS rear spoiler, upgraded wheels, B&B exhaust, boost gauge, and upgraded stereo. Featuring the 3.6L 6 cylinder engine and 5-speed manual transmission, KW V3 coilover suspension, custom built bronze/brushed 18" wheels finished by Floss Designs wrapped in Pirelli P Zero tires (315/30 Rear - 235/35 Front), dual exit exhaust system, newer interior pieces such as seats/rear door panels/rear deck, black removable hard top, custom $8K+ sound and alarm system (JL Audio 900 Watt 5 channel amplifier, two 10" JL Audio subwoofers mounted behind seats, Alpine Appleplay touch screen head unit, Focal speakers), Coumputech Drone alarm system with fob and GPS/phone app to track car's location/open doors, color rearview camera, power windows, power seats, air-conditioning, and Porsche floor mats. hamilton high school marching band, how to fix over processed brow lamination,