I have to say that I was very pleased with Paul R. Young funeral home on Hamilton Ave. in Mt. Mt. Very kind and respectful! Family and friends can send flowers and condolences in memory of the loved one. Connect with your classmates to honor alumni and teachers. With this being the absolute hardest time of my life personally, I couldnt have drawn it up any better thank you everyone who was associated in making my grandfathers final resting day one I will cherish for the rest of my life I love you Elmer R. Crider! Juan worked with us throughout the entire grieving process. Thank you for everything during this time. Also survived by 14 nieces & Bonnie Jones Gulley Relatives from out of town were very complimentary regarding facilities and services. I liked that Juan was very low pressure. You proved it to me with the handling of my wife's funeral. Many Thanks to you, Juan, for your kindness and patience in making this overwhelming and daunting process so smooth and successful. She is an extremely dedicated employee. At Paul R. Young Funeral Home, you can rely on our funeral and cremation services. we really appreciate it! There is no photo or video of Joseph Newlin.Be the first to share a memory to pay tribute. Paul Young Funeral Home has been around a long time, and the second and third generation family members running the operation today are very mindful of the tradition they are upholding. The Beautiful Wooden U.S. Healthy for years. I would just like to say that everyone we dealt with at your facility was kind, considerate and helpful. He is Wonderful. Memorials are also flexible in that you do not have to rush to get your family together. Prepare a personalized obituary for someone you loved.. January 15, 1959 - Burial of Mike's ashes will be private. My name is Diana Phillips of Oxford OH Read less. Jacob, thank you so much for all your help yesterday ! U.S. Social Security Death Index 1935-2014 search this death index database of over 94 million records 10/23/1959 - 04/23/2023 The blanket will be something we treasure. Now you can look up Oxford obits and track down your bloodline in Ohio in a matter of seconds. Member of College Hill Carol Brown My family has used Paul Young SR. Funeral Home in Mt. Please if you need anything please reach out. You can send your sympathy in the guestbook provided and share it with the family. The service was beautiful, my Mother was beautiful. Paul R. Young Funeral Home Obituaries I highly recommend! Copyright 2023 Echovita Inc. All rights reserved. Echovita offers a solidarity program that gives back the funds generated to families. All Rights Reserved. She is the sweetest most compassionate young lady. Was a great neighbor and enjoyed Paul R. Young Funeral Home went out of their way to get my husband a Casket when our Cemetery messed up didn't order his Casket! We were well taken care of. Authorize the publication of the original written obituary with the accompanying photo. Echovita Inc is a registered trademark. Denise was incredible. You can send your sympathy in the guestbook provided and share it with the family. She made a difficult situation/time so much easier!! Paul R. Young is the epitome of professionalism BUT also the most kind, caring and compassionate group of individuals. They took care of my Dad, Mom and Mother in Law's service. He With great sorrow and bittersweet gratitude, the Kleinfelter, Bodenstine and Schnell families announce the passing of our kind, brave, caring and unimaginably generous wife, mother, grandmother, sister and friend, Sonja Kristine Kleinfelter. Beloved wife of Wayne Brown for 60 years. Her makeup and hair were done excellent. Couldn't ask for a better experience. We very much appreciate your feedback. Thank you all very very much for a great service. She is preceded in death by her sister Marilyn (Bob) Peterson. They did everything in their power to make sure everything ran smoothly. He is survived by : his wife Rachelle; his children, Ralph, Anna and Jack; his siblings, Rebecca Newlin and John Newlin (Elaine); his godchildren, CJ, Jon and Max; and his friends, Michael, Cindy Hertenstiener, Jeff, Lynn Brausch and Geoff Smith. Thank you so much for all the kindness your staff showed me and my family. It could not have been better. I would recommend them to anyone as they were great! Cherished grandmother of Nick (Courtney) Brown, Keely (Matthew) Craig, Zach (Danielle) Brown, Tess (Brian) Pinkert, and Erin Brown. June 27, 1948 - April 20, 2023 Search. After you took care of my mothers funeral, I came straight in and pre-planned mine and Gary's funeral. A unique and lasting tribute for a loved one. He is also survived by many in-laws, nieces, nephews. I met Mike when I worked at Sportsland for Don & Peggy Newton back in the later 1970's here in Oxford and Mike was a frequent customer at the shop and I got to know him and was honored to call him my friend. She is the beloved wife of Arthur "Bill" Shoup and the beloved mother of Sharon (the late Jim) Lytle and Randy (Judy) Shoup. Turns out it was a message written with weed killer that read "Nice weeds Don". Find compassionate support for your end-of-life planning needs. Receive obituaries from the city or cities of your choice. (nee: Smith) Judd. Find a Funeral Home. A mass of christian burial was held on Friday, April 21st 2023 at 10:30 AM at the St. Mary's Catholic Church (111 E High St, Oxford, OH 45056). Thanks for taking the time to get to know about Jonathan. They took very loving care of both my deceased mother and also her surviving family. Healthy - (513) 521-9303Hamilton - (513) 863-7077Oxford - (513) 523-4411. A great job from start to finish. We were beyond thankful and impressed with the way my Dad looked and how the funeral was handled. We couldn't have been treated any better. Dear Juan,Thank you for all you did for Jonathans funeral. Leave a sympathy message to the family on the memorial page of Daniel Hutten Jr. to pay them a last tribute. Finneytown Carol Brown. Courtney was such a helpful guide and resource throughout this difficult journey. Mike and Carol also know that as Mike owned Maintenance Services Company, his HVAC business for over 45 years, he leaves behind many loyal customers and business associates, who will miss him. Paul R. Young, Sr., our father, and grandfather started our funeral home in 1948 with his beloved wife, Marian, who now carries on his legacy. Thanks so much! The employees at Paul Young Funeral Home were amazing! She is a credit to you. Healthy, for their care and compassion for our loved one. No words can express my appreciation to the staff (especially Courtney) of Paul R. Young Funeral Home, Mt. We continue to enjoy looking through it. He was predeceased by : his mother Datha Lucillle Hutten. Would you like to offer Michael Leslie Schnippers loved ones a condolence message? Carol Schnipper, Carol, Karen & Mrs. Livingston - please accept my sincerest condolences. Marty was born October 23, 1959 in Hamilton, Ohio, the son of Wendell and Janice J. Thank you. We are honored that you have entrusted us to help celebrate the life and legacy of your loved one. We have no children so your staff helped me get everything in order. Ogle & Paul Young Funeral Home took care of our family above and beyond our expectations. We loved the blanket, the candle and all the care that was taken to make the funeral home beautiful. Oxford Press Obituaries 2004, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 Echovita Inc is a registered trademark. Survived and missed by her loving Husband of 30 With great sorrow and bittersweet gratitude, the Kleinfelter, Bodenstine and Schnell families announce the passing of our kind, brave, caring and unimaginably generous wife, mother, grandmother, LOIS "BONNIE" SHOUP Courtney was on top of everything, including the out of town burial. Listened to our feedback and accommodated/addressed all needs. Courtney was great, she made me feel at ease during my time of loss. April 15, 2023 Last Names. Funeral Home website by, Join our obituary notification email list. You can send your sympathy in the guestbook provided and share it with the family. Nancy was born in Cincinnati, Ohio to Ellsworth and Elizabeth Koehler on March 6, 1928. Extremely satisfied with how everything was so well for my family and friends. Carol, Dr Sasso and his staff just found out about Michael's passing. We are in mourning for his untimely loss. I would just like to say that everyone that we dealt with at your facility was kind, considerate, and helpful. !!! Larry Joseph Richardson, Sr., age 82 of Oxford, passed away on Thursday, April 6, 2023. Juan was professional and a pleasure to work with. Received many compliments from family and friends. Kudos to Mathew and Courtney!! Sonja was called home to Christ on Monday April 11th just after midnight. I will spread the word about your services! (76 years old). He was employed as a truck driver by Carolina Freight and Formica Products for numerous years, retiring in 1995. Nancy is preceded in death by her brother Tom Koehler. Yes, flower arrangements are fulfilled and delivered by local florists from Oxford. Courtney went above and beyond to help us bury our father during the Covid pandemic. Cremation services are increasingly popular and can be chosen without a corresponding ceremony, called direct cremation. Carol Brown All Obituaries Martin Judd Oxford Martin Harold "Marty" Judd 10/23/1959 - 04/23/2023 Martin Harold "Marty" Judd passed away peacefully Sunday, April 23, 2023 at Hospice of Hamilton. It is always difficult saying goodbye to someone we love and cherish. Get Started. On August 18, 1956 in Connersville, Indiana he married his wife. Thank you so much for all the kindness you showed me and my family. You gave him years of pain free ability to work and to hunt - what he loved. There is no photo or video of Langford Clark Hargraves II.Be the first to share a memory to pay tribute. Submit a loved one's obituary to the Oxford, OH page or choose to print in any newspaper. Oxford Press Obituaries (2005-Current) at Genealogy Bank ($) A unique and lasting tribute for a loved one. She looked beautiful and her hair was perfect! She leaves to remember her fondly, their three children: Sharon Kennedy, Sara Martin and Robert Martin Jr (Chenelle). We really value this group of people and this service in our community! She looked beautiful and rested. Thank you, Juan, for making a difficult day easier to bear! Find compassionate support for your end-of-life planning needs. She created a beautiful slideshow set to personalized music. Colerain, OH - Bonnie Jones Gulley. One thing that would have been nice, is to have selected the music for the DVD. Index 1850-2010, Copyright 2022 I highly recommend Juan and his team at Paul Young in Mt. I would recommend you very highly. August 11, 2022 The minister that was recommended was also phenomenal. Our family truly appreciated everything the funeral home did. A cozy family kitchen is provided for the comfort and ease of families and guests. Oxford, OH Obituaries DECEMBER 13, 1931 - APRIL 10, 2023 Michael is survived by his beloved wife Carol, his mother Hazel Livingston, sister Karen Moon, and extended family. They were very helpful and understanding of the whole process and bent over backwards to help and do anything we asked. Fifty-two-year-old David Shrider of Oxford, Ohio, was hiking on Donoho Peak with five friends and family members when the incident happened about halfway up the mountain, Carrie Wittmer, a. We were very pleased with the professional service provided by Paul Young Funeral Home. Carol Schnipper, Kim Newton Luebke wrote a sympathy message, I am Don & Peg Newton's daughter Kim. An amazing group of kind and loving individuals that have the family first in all that they do.God bless the Young Funeral Group. Best regards always, Her death was unexpected so nothing was planned. Our mother looked absolutely beautiful. Best regards and thanks, Healthy - (513) 521-9303Hamilton - (513) 863-7077Oxford - (513) 523-4411, Thomas J. Brinkman Beverly was a proud member of the Fort Thomas Women's Club when she lived in Northern Kentucky. Juan was absolutely wonderful! Juan was patient and accommodating. Devoted mother of Steven (Lisa) Brown and Rick Brown. We were very pleased and would highly recommend their services. February 19, 2023 Devoted mother of Steven (Lisa) Brown and Rick Brown. Martin H. Judd Obituary It is always difficult saying goodbye to someone we love and cherish. Healthy. It is always difficult saying goodbye to someone we love and cherish. At GenealogyBank, we have made family research easy by digitizing more than 330 years' worth of Oxford obituaries in our national newspaper database. Martin Harold "Marty" Judd passed away peacefully Sunday, April 23, 2023 at Hospice of Hamilton. Thank you! past 3 days, Echovita offers a solidarity program that gives back the funds generated to families. 30 days, Juan and the staff at Paul Young provided beautiful service for my father-in-law. Butler County & Hamilton, OH Obituaries Butler County Cities Fairfield Middletown Monroe Oxford Sharonville Trenton The Journal-News Obituaries , Recent , past 3 days , past 7 days , past 3 0 days in Hamilton, OH and throughout Butler County Cincinnati Enquirer Obituaries in nearby Cincinnati Butler County, OH Obituaries at Genealogy Trails Juan is definitely one of the most well mannered an organized funeral director / managers Ive ever met the entire staff went above an beyond and then some to honor my grandfather a US Army Veteran in a way he deserved. On October 29, 1966 Ruth married Robert Martin with whom she shared 53 years of marriage. April 14, 2023 Find an obituary, get service details, leave condolence messages or send flowers or gifts in memory of a loved one. Prepare a personalized obituary for someone you loved.. October 23, 1959 - More than 95% of our online database cannot be accessed via any other platform. I would recommend your Funeral Home very highly. They listened to us and provided everything we needed to celebrate my father-in-law's life. The Christmas ornament was so special. We had many custom requests and a very large family. Juan was so sweet and took time with our family in our time of need. So sorry Oxford Obituaries Local obituaries for Oxford, Ohio 106 Obituaries Tuesday, April 25, 2023 Add Photos 3 Memories Martin H. Judd Obituary Martin Harold "Marty" Judd 10/23/1959 -. Juan was great to work with, very patient and caring. in Oxford, OH What a gift. Everyone was superb. They are an exceptional funeral home with an extraordinary staff. You can send your sympathy in the guestbook provided and share it with the family. past 7 days, Oxford Press Obituaries 2004, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, Showalter Blackwell Long Funeral Home Obituaries, U.S. Social Security Death Index 1935-2014, Department of Veterans Affairs Death Paul R. Young is THE BEST! Before she passed, my wife made it clear that she wanted her funeral with you. We appreciated it very very much. Obituaries David Ralph Brate April 17, 1954 - February 26, 2023 David Ralph Brate, 68, passed away on Sunday, February 26 after an extended hospital stay. I was blessed to be in his life twice! If you know of an upcoming event for Langford Clark Hargraves II, please add one. Loving brother of Ellen. She was Julies and Ryans grandmother by default and we all loved her to pieces. Thank you for helping me through this difficult time. I don't believe you all could have done anything better, except removing the pain. If you prefer cremation with memorial service, family and friends can gather as they would for a funeral. Mike loved you all, and was so, so thankful for all that you did for him. Healthy mansion, and they work through every detail. We kept it as normal as we could with a limited number of people allowed to attend. Oxford Obituaries at echovita Oxford, OH Obituaries at funeral.com Oxford Obituaries in the Journal-News, past 7 days, past 30 days, past year, all records throughout Butler County Oxford Obituaries at tributes.com Oxford, OH Obituaries at Ever Loved Cincinnati Enquirer Obituaries in nearby Cincinnati Ohio Deaths 1908-1953 over 3.5 million . Every Christmas, we display a Christmas Nativity Scene at our locations to celebrate the spirit of the holiday. He leaves behind his Chesapeake Bay Retriever, Chance, with whom he had many, many hunting adventures. He was also a highly dependable maintenance person, and I will miss him and remember him fondly on both personal and professional levels. With heavy hearts, we announce the death of John Norman Simensen Jr. of Oxford, Ohio, born in Colonial Beach, Virginia, who passed away on February 19, 2023 at the age of 76. Receive obituaries from the city or cities of your choice. Attention to detail was spot on! I always thought Paul R. Young Funeral Home was a step above the rest. Would you like to offer Martin H. Judds loved ones a condolence message? Plus, share events, memories & more. In lieu of flowers, make a donation in Mike's name to Butler County Ohio Quail and Pheasants Forever Chapter, or a charity of your choosing that is for the benefit of our brave veterans and active-duty military. Everyone was thoughtful, patient and helpful during a very sad time. Very caring and professional staff. Please take a moment to let us know how well we served you in your time of need. Robert, Harry, and Terry were wonderful! We truly thank you for that. They did a great job. She is a huge asset to you . Juan made the funeral very stress-free, and we needed that. We were thrilled with the guest book and all the time that was spent creating that. Your care and attention was above and beyond! Mom's death happened so suddenly and he took care of our requests with a smiling face. Can't say enough about their efforts. Anything I asked for, I got. Includes death registers created before statewide death certificates in 1908. The team at Paul Young Funeral Home does a fantastic job. I felt the kindness and the respect you will give my husband. I can never thank everyone enough! We lost our mother in January 2020. in nearby Hamilton, OH, US Obituary Collection 1930-Current search millions of obituaries in Authorize the publication of the original written obituary with the accompanying photo. Very warm and friendly. The kindness and professionalism has remained OUTSTANDING. We lost my Dad during the pandemic and Paul R. Young helped us make the best of a very difficult situation. Department of Veterans Affairs Death View Funeral Homes. She passed away on April 22, 2023 at age 78. At Ogle & Paul R. Young Funeral Home we are committed to treating your family as our own family. When my Husband Gary passed away, it took the burden off of my shoulders not having to make the decisions at that point in time. My Sister and I can't thank the staff enough for your kindness , comfort and willingness to help us in anyway during my stress of losing John. over 3.5 million records at familysearch.org Your thoughts about Mike were accurate - no more generous, kind, and ethical person existed. Dearest grandson of Richard (deceased) and Josephine (nee Stanisa) Cornely and Paul and Ellen. Felt just like family taking care of us. Sarah at Paul Young Funeral Home was so compassionate and attentive. Thank you. A unique and lasting tribute for a loved one. I didn't ask for that, but he clearly listened to me talk about my loved one and knew we would like it, and we did, I was very touched. He designed the picture CD so professionally and chose excellent music for the service! Flag, personalized with Ron's name was a complete - but very welcome surprise. We laid our father to rest at this same funeral home 15 years ago. Marty served on the City Council for the City of Fairfield for 8 years, and served for one year as the city's Vice Mayor. Thomas John Brinkman, who preferred being called, Tom, was born in Batesville, Indiana, to the late Jerome V. and Marilyn P. Brinkman on January 30, 1953. She was such a good listener, everything ran like clockwork! Everything was great and we thank you for everything the funeral home did to make it with this virus going around. Services will. Reviewed on Google on April 23, 2020, 3:05 p.m. Wyld Cat117. What you may not know is that I went through open heart surgery processes a mere two weeks later on me. thanks from the Akers family. His picture and Tardis made it so special. But do not doubt for a moment how special you all were to him. DECEMBER 13, 1931 - APRIL 10, 2023 We reached out to Paul Young funeral home because they handled my fathers funeral 16 years prior. Very helpful and knowledgeable throughout the entire process. Had it in Cleveland. As a small, family-owned business, we are committed to taking the utmost care to provide your family with exceptional service. Dear stepmother of Dora (Dave) Bradford, Debbie Jones, and the late Diana Loftus. Michael Leslie Schnipper Obituary (1954 - 2022) | Oxford, Ohio Funeral arrangement under the care of Spring Grove Cemeteries, Funeral Homes, & Crematory View condolence 5 Michael Leslie Schnipper December 11, 1954 - August 11, 2022 (67 years old) Oxford, Ohio Give a memorial tree Plant a tree Light a candle Illuminate their memory Create a memorial website Ever Loved Recommends. Matthew Carter was compassionate and professional. All Rights Reserved. We appreciated all the "details" the staff took care of in a caring manner. (63 years old). For example, Oxford, Ohio obituaries might reveal to you that the subject was born in 1957, and that she had four siblings. View Oxford obituaries on Legacy, the most timely and comprehensive collection of local obituaries for Oxford, Ohio, updated regularly throughout the day with submissions from newspapers, funeral homes, and direct from the community. He was a true gentleman and inspiration to me, and I know many others, over the many years I have known him. Simply browse the Oxfords obituaries listing you can find on this page or conduct a search on the web site with your loved ones name. Thank you for allowing us to help prepare my mom, we really appreciate the time we got to spend with her privately. he and his team did an amazing job.Juan listened very well to our wishes and worked with us. Browse All 997,638 Images. Only show results with grave locations Showing 10 of 12805 obituaries SORTED BY MOST RECENT FIRST Henry P. Cornely 03/30/2006 - 04/16/2023 Henry P. Cornely, age 17. Courtney went above and beyond in every way. What a community asset. A year later, he married his high school sweetheart, Deanna Lemmons. When though my mother had wasted away to under 90lbs, you had done a phenomenal job of having her look good in her final resting place. She worried over every detail and worked with me very closely even though I had to do it all from California. Every one was very helpful and very nice. We have only been neighbors for over a year and I only talked to Mike a few times but that was enough to know he was a kind and genuine man. Publish a free obituary. Oxford Press Obituaries 168 Results Most Recent All Notices April 29, 2023 IB Imogene Blair Troy, Ohio Blair, Imogene "Jean" Age 93, of Troy, OH, passed away April 26, 2023. A unique and lasting tribute for a loved one. Read Ogle and Paul R. Young Funeral Home obituaries, find service information, send sympathy gifts, or plan and price a funeral in Oxford, OH Cherished grandmother of Nick (Courtney) Brown, Keely Martin Harold "Marty" Judd For over sixty-five years, it has been our privilege to serve families who value a meaningful homecoming, who cherish faith and family, and who support friends and neighbors in their time of need. Also in the last 6 weeks we lost both Mom's 12 days apart and Paul R. Young ensured both funerals were seamless and perfect especially given such a difficult time. ALL at Paul R. Young went out of their way to accommodate us for every request/need that we desired. Healthy, Hamilton, Oxford & Surrounding Area, 2023 Paul R. Young Funeral Home. It broke my heart that one of the sweetest people I have ever known had left us. Jessica was professional and very comforting in handling the arrangements and funeral. There is no photo or video of Martin H. Judd.Be the first to share a memory to pay tribute. But your words and ongoing friendship mean much to us. Juan and his staff were incredible. it was a delicate and difficult time with the Coronavirus going around, so we couldn't have a normal Funeral Service. . Copyright 2023 Echovita Inc. All rights reserved. We were so impressed that we have used Paul R. Young Funeral Home for every other member of our family. Thank you from the bottom of my heart! The entire time, we felt like "all is well" in their hands! Mike really enjoyed you and Andor. Family and friends must say goodbye to their beloved Langford Clark Hargraves II of Oxford, Ohio, who passed away at the age of 76, on April 15, 2023. He transitioned to his Heavenly Father on April 12, 2023. A unique and lasting tribute for a loved one. In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions can be made to: Lions Club Oxford Ohio or United Way of Butler County, Ohio. Would recommend your services to anyone that needs these services. We appreciate everyone at Paul R. Young SR. Funeral Home Sincerely,Jim and Becky Boerner. Our family felt secure with her guiding the helm. Your staff Courtney, made the whole experience so bearable. One morning when I was walking out of the house, I noticed a section of dead weeds. Calvin served his country proudly in the United States Airforce from 1967-1971. She married Richard McClure in 1970 and eventually moved to Oxford where they raised their daughter, Molly. Nancy was a loving mother and an adoring and cherished grandmother. Oxford Obituaries (76 years old). Love always - Joe Cat. I will miss him across the street Prayers. Beloved wife of Wayne Brown for 60 years. We are happy to provide a picturesque scene for families to visit during Christmastime. Mt. How to Use This Collection. After the Air Force, Calvin went to work as a Lab Tech for PPG. Great-grandmother of Kaitlyn Randolph, Quinton (Hannah) Beckman, and Kylie Beckman. Serving Mt. My husband and both of my sons were there. We appreciated it very much. Courtney was welcoming, patient with our mother who has dementia, patient with our requests and questions. Thank you very much for the guidance and support during our time of grief. I can't recommend them enough. Finneytown Carol Brown. Oxford, Ohio obituaries further detail where the woman in question grew up, attended schools and worked. The extra touches of the bird house, bird seeds, and beautiful candle were such a special touch. Thanks for your kindness and being so helpful. Echovita Inc is a registered trademark.