At the end of the way, you have to jump and run on the walls. Is that the problem? In this update video, I start to work on the first of the buildings in the village area of the moc! Two ropes were hung over the precipice. For more information, please see our it's actually a shortcut back to Derelict Hanger. The entrance is just behind the wall socket on the right side of the image above. Time your run past the first then freeze the second so you can climb on it. Watch out for the next commander. How often does the bug occur? Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Help I seem to have gotten stuck in a room on Zeffo hyjinx17 3 years ago #1 So I went an optional way from the flooded area, behind a barrier you have to turn. Is there any other way past this or is it game over for me? It wasn't showing up on my map despite having scraped every inch of the area. This will move the sphere into the first position and elevate new platforms for you to use to reach the next part. You will be in a location with moving blocks that can crush Cal. Can you please be more specific .. is there a way to get back if you go to the eye of the storm with out force push? The Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order lantern puzzle in the Tomb of Miktrall involves using the Force and magnets to burn away roots blocking the way. Cross the bridge and kill the Guardian and any remaining troopers. Survivor is a bigger game, which for a lot of people will mean more of the thing they like. It will turn red. Be careful, the winds are strong and will move your body in the direction they blow. Head up and to the left until you can safely jump to the next pillar (with a ledge under it).Drop to the ledge and run to the end to jump to the next platform. Use Force slow to stop flying objects and run fast to the middle structure. Push the sphere down the line to place it in the middle of the lower platofmr, which will activate the elevator and allow you to get back up on the surface level. You will have to hang on it in order to avoid the tanks blocking your way through. Dodge the rockets and unblockable attacks, avoid the flamethrower, and this is a reasonably easy fight. Several optional activities have been unlocked on board, but the only mandatory step is to interact with the map of galaxy. Climb onto the next ledge up to face a Purge Trooper (just push him over the edge!) All logos and images are copyrighted by their respective owners. Zeffo is a large planet that is located in the Outer Rim and was once home to a small community of archaeologists and pioneers who dared to venture from the core worlds of the Republic.Unfortunately, this quiet community was destroyed when the Galactic Empire rose to power. It is worth to help yourself by Force slow power in order to perfectly parry his strikes. However, it's important . Detach the right front cable from the right side of the machine and plug it to the wall socket on the right side. Along the way, it is worth looking for a side entrance to an unlit cave. Carry it to between the two rope spools and drop it on the ground (on the narrower right side, a few paces back from the door should do the trick).Enter the next chamber through the newly raised door. They are relatively slow and all you have to do is be careful of their red attacks. As Cal Kestis explores the galaxy, he . The best tactic when battling Stormtroopers equipped with electric batons is to parry their attacks. Defeat the Tomb Guardian in the next room. You can't descent the bridge at the current stage of the game. Watch out for a new opponent with a rocket launcher. Re-attach the right power cable to the right side of the machine to activate the right piston. This page is part of IGN's Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order wiki guide and details everything you need to know about the planet of Zeffo. Use the ledges to shimmy left over to solid ground, changing level as required. All rights reserved. ago. Has must catch you. It's best to start by deflecting projectiles of distant enemies and get rid of them pretty easily. Listed below are some of our How-To guides that may help you out during your time on Zeffo. When you get up to this platform, turn to the back and press the lever there. Copyright 2000 - 2023 GRY-Online S.A. for gamepressure.com, unofficial game guides, walkthroughs, secrets, game tips, maps & strategies for top games. Help, stuck on Zeffo with the rock smashers : r/FallenOrder. On this page of our walkthrough we have described only the route to the Tomb of Eilram. You will be attacked by enemies - defeat them. Climb right and to the top until you can leap safely to the next pillar. Shimmy left to the vegetation then climb up onto it. Drop down to the platform to the left.Run to the end and jump to the vegetation covered suspended pillar to the right. So can't cross the bridge or turn off the energy field to squeeze through. Use the slowdown force power to 'create' a horizontal bridge to run across. Head down it then use the nearby zipline to descend once more.Enter the next room and defeat the enemies (if you can hacking one droid to pit it against the other).Interact with the workbench to acquire the an upgrade (Powered Zipline).Head out and back up the previous two ziplines.Use overcharge on the panel to return the original zipline to its original position, leading upwards. This will drop the hanging ball all the way to the bottom floor. Summarize your bug I am stuck on 98% Zeffo explored, only thing is weathered monument on 90%. There is another elevator waiting for you. Take out the Purge Trooper, and press the button once to send the panels to the outside. The next guide you might need is for the Ilums Puzzles. At some point in the story in Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order, you will reach two tombs - Tomb of Eilram and Tomb of Miktrull. Push the sphere in this direction. Push them to allow the wind to blow inside the room. Did you ever figure out how to beat this issue without restarting the game? The rest can be found in our walkthrough - Chapter 4 The Prison. Fire it from the circular panel in front of the entrance to the tunnel (look under the water!) This guide . Espaol - Latinoamrica (Spanish - Latin America), https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-R9nVQhl3pU&t=435s. The solution isn't obvious at first because it. Part way round stop to scan where BD-1 leaves your back (Sage Miktrull #6: Votive Candles [2/7]).Break the wall at the end to reveal a chamber. How often does the bug occur? I do not know force push yet and have no way of advancing. There, you will find first Stormtroopers. Leap to the plant covered wall and use it to move round left to a rock platform. A longer descent on icy ground sequence will begin. Head towards a hill occupied by the Stormtroopers and eliminate them all. Absolutely awful design, I had to do the same thing. A step-by-step guide to Escape the Underground Jail in Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order. It's easy to make a mistake here, so make sure you plan the moment of your descent and turn towards the rope before you make a jump. (Chapter 3 #3: The Second Sisters Origin [3/4]).Use the two ropes to jump to a slope, jumping at the last minute onto a grating. the opposite end to the downed fighter.) This is the Music Droid in Jedi Survivor that you can Recruit via "Rumor" (this is Jedi Survivors version of a Side Quest) 135. After leaving the elevator, you will reach the Windswept Ruins. RELATED Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order News and Guides Coverage. Please let me know asap if i am missing something. Thank you. I can't find anyway back to the Mantis, I don't have fancy things . Jump down in the cell and watch the short cinematic of Cal and BD-1 being reunited. This isnt telegraphed until in the air, however. Help? i have no unexplored areas, i got the one from the windy, the zeffo database is complete, i have gotten all the echoes, and meditation spots, and chests and secrets all collected wtf . They give you a clue that it's time to move on to the next stage, rather than hang around the current area and not have the requirements to continue in the current area. Force Push the metal door to open it and go through the narrow tunnel. Head into the tunnel (Turbine Facility) taking the first right and then following the path back outside to the Gusty Bluffs.Head right down the slope to the Weathered Monument.Swing across the gap, then wall run down to the main area. Got stuck there earlier, walked back and forth for . To go further, you need to push the block glowing blue. Something went wrong. This time fire it through the gap above the large tunnel at the far end of the chamber (if you look closely this is the mouth of some strange looking being!) 23. r/FallenOrder. Follow the narrow mountain path and reach the meditation point. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. It is worth using the Force slow here and thus provide more time to move to the next safe point. Use. There is a slippery roll-way behind the second spheres location. At 3 o' clock is another wall to blow out.Scan the wall in here (Archive Two Miktrull #2: Magnets [1/3]).Interact with the switch and proceed up the steps to a Meditation Point.Leap to the vegetation covered wall and climb up.Ignore the breakable wall and continue round through a gap in the trees. In this case, also run along a narrow metal beam while blocking the incoming missiles. When you see the orb in his chest starts to glow, use Pull to extract it and incapacitate the Guardian. Defeat the Tomb Guardian. The area is comprised of the Crash Site . Stuck in mini-boss room **Minor Spoilers**. You'll also find that the Windswept Ruins we. When you walk over a narrow beam, you will encounter Scazz monsters, although eliminating them shouldn't cause much trouble. To get out of this cell, pull out the metal plate on the right side of the door and have BD-1 slice it. A new cinematic will play with Eno Cordova telling you about Kashyyk. Your task here is to enter the Tomb of Eilram and explore it. This will allow the sphere to smash into the wall next to it and reveal another previously hidden lever. What does Life, Force, and XP Restored mean? Defeat a few opponents. I thought the same thing. A step-by-step guide to Escape the Underground Jail in Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order. Kill the Scazz (and the Guardian if you want) then follow the corridor to a Meditation Point. Really thought I had tried it already. The climbable wall just is not obvious when you're not looking for it. There, you will encounter Reviktor. Can't seem to get anywhere because my BD1 isn't able to throw switches. When you get back to the game, push the wall infront of you and step forward. Once the sphere is in place, the platform will lift up, revealing an echo underneath it. SAVE. When the ball starts moving, stop the one in this corner of the room (image above). Star Wars Jedi: Survivor is a game that, despite a few launch bugs and inconsistent jumps, genuinely delivers an engaging experience for fans. Stand on the pressure plate shown in the image. Climb up it.There is a Meditation Point on this platform. Carry it around to the chain (avoiding any falling water), and throw the lantern into the branches. Step on it to activate it and move up. At this point Resting wont restore any dead enemies since all of this did not include any fights up until now. Furthermore, it wouldn't be advisable, because opponents on Dathomir are very strong and hard to defeat. Listed below is every main story chapter that takes place on Zeffo. The lowered wall is on the left side of Cal and the sphere is behind him on the right. At the end of the road, turn left and go through the enemy territory. It reveals a power cable. THEOFILO4xboxone. and our Join. Turn to your right and go back to the room with the hanging sphere. Once inside, youll pass through a round room. Now, go back to the first sphere and push it to get it rolling behind the second sphere. Wait until it swings to the most left and jump on the ground. Go up to the sphere and push it in the direction of the hole next to it. Jump to the vegetation covered end of the upper platform on the right and climb up. Whilst on the rope, turn around to leap to the crate you just ran along the side of. STAR WARS Jedi: Fallen Order All Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews . Simply stand on the button located on the floor. Head right and drop down a level.Wall run across the gap then continue until you can leap to the railings under the suspended sarcophagus. Facing the entrance of that oval room, now head out and enter the adjacent chamber on the right side. Push the stone to destroy it (map location shown in the image above). This is the door that you just opened. So, I'm very early in the game, first planet I choose was Zeffo, achieved what I needed in tomb, on the way out got lost and found the Venator. Follow the path up then blow out the wall to the left. Ultimately, you must select a path that leads to the hill. if you guys are talking about the area that elevates downwards in the center of the eye, you have to go up the stairs and into the crack in the wall and eventually that direction leads you to learn force push. Simply head towards the Mantis to continue the mission. Stop the wind from blowing. Now both pistons are moving and working. Well, that's where the game ends. You have to pass a short ice downhill slide and make a flawless jump towards the hanging rope. I thought this was another sequence issue. Head left, climb the ledge and force push through the next wall.Slide down the slope to a Meditation Point (Crash Site).Head forward and make the radio call when you can.Drop into the water and head left. Well if you're stuck on the first time in Zeffo and you need to get to the top of that tomb. It is, by some margin, the most irksome secret to get to.Walk across the strut and pipe then blow out the wall to find an alcove with a Sense Echo (Imperial Excavation #8: Closing In [9/12]) and a crate (Stim Canister [1/1]).Exit the alcove and drop down from the strut onto a zipline that will return you to the Meditation Point (purchase Delay Combo).Take the path back down to the bridge then enter the door behind where the troopers with blasters were. Listed below is every Cosmetic Chest Location, Secret Location, Force Echo Location, BD-1 Scan Location, and Terrarium Seed Location that can be found on Kashyyyk. One-Time Tip via PayPalMonthly Patreon Pledge. Start climbing the platforms you see to your left. Simply stand on the button located on the floor. So for the people getting stuck and for the people not, this happens after you've entered the maze, after you do the first wind tunnel blowing the ball to the center of the room where the floor lifts up, then you go out into the separate room, climb up and walk down the corridor and where the big ball is hanging from the ceiling from a rope. The planet Dathomir is also visible on the map of the galaxy, but it's not required to explore it at this particular moment of the game's story. The water mill is an obstacle on the way to the village, but this machinery will help you to get to the other side. On this page of our guide to Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order you will find a detailed description of the visit on the planet Zeffo which takes places in the second chapter of game. The community eventually scummed to starvation and the planets environment after fleeing their homes. Stuck on Zeffo - please help. At the end of the corridor is the next power cables puzzle. What happens when the bug occurs? Head left to the Meditation Point if needed, otherwise head forwards through the blast doors and back outside. After that, you need to use the elevator to leave this location. 1 mo. Then turn left and reach the meditation point. When you find yourself in the same spot as shown on the map image above, start jumping through the platforms ahead. Jump to it, swing and land on the far rock shelf. The subreddit for all discussions about future and past titles such as Star Wars Jedi: Survivor and Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order. As you enter through the door, BD-1 will jump off you and remind you that you have a terminal to overcharge. adventure around the ice caves, and have some fun, because it turns out the ice caves will take you all over zeffo. Head down the path ahead of you to the first platform, and turn left.