$$ - Moderate ($11-$25) Call. Busy Boys, 130 Opportunity Boulevard, Cambridge, MN, 55008, United States 76300000000 office@busyboys.com . Can't wait to come back for prime rib special on Saturdays". Very friendly. :( But the Q ROCKS! Nice menu. Can't wait to come back for prime rib special on Saturdays". I got a strawberry shake and it was smaller than I excepted for a 5$ shake but it was delicious. Service "Shannon" our server was wonderful. Someone had just left a table so we sat down and someone immediately came by andmore, Just went through this drive thru and just had to say, it was the best Burger King I've probably ever had. Yelp users havent asked any questions yet about Cambridge Bar and Grill. People also searched for these near Cambridge: What are people saying about restaurants near Cambridge, MN? 130 Opportunity Blvd. What did people search for similar to restaurants near Cambridge, MN? 130 Opportunity Boulevard South. Barbecue . I like the fries crispy. Orders through Toast are commission free and go directly to this restaurant. You can only place scheduled delivery . No reviews yet. I honestly think they make the best prime rib around! usarestaurants.info cannot be held responsible or liable for the accuracy, correctness, usefulness or reliability of the data. Order Soda online from Busy Boys Cambridge. Menu. Call. Two new Kwik Trips are coming to Cambridge, with one being located at the intersection of South Main Street and Highway 65, commonly referred to as Westrom's Corner. The food was ready before I could fillmore, Today was the second time we've gone to Leader to eat. Cambridge, MN 55008. Fun activities for game - free shots with Viking scores, free raffle prizes and can buy numbers for cash payouts at end of quarters. Satisfying your food mood is easy. Fast Food, Chicken Shop, Burgers Hours: 11AM - 8PM 130 Opportunity Blvd, Cambridge (763) 551-5005 Menu Order Online Ratings 4.5 Take-Out/Delivery Options delivery Reviews for Busy Boys December 2022 We have tried everything on the menu, everything is awesome, nice price and fast service. Just last night I ate at this Applebee's. Nice menu. Order Chicken Gyro online from Busy Boys Cambridge. Breakfast & BrunchBurgersAmerican (Traditional), Been here several times and it's always been great!! 130 Opportunity Boulevard South . Summer Hours. They ordered the kids pancakes and sausage and bacon. YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. Pickup ASAP. We shared a mix ofmore, I really like this restaurant! I was very impressed by the changesmore, We've driven past this joint for many many years, have talked about stopping but never have. $5 bloodies (great mix! Local desserts FINEST RECIPES. usarestaurants.info is not responsible for content on external web sites. 130 Opportunity Blvd, Cambridge These are the best restaurants with outdoor seating near Cambridge, MN. 0.02 miles, Arby's ($) Orders through Toast are commission free and go directly to this restaurant. Menu. Directions. We have tried everything on the menu, everything is awesome, nice price and fast service. If you have any questions or suggestions regarding this matter, you are welcome to contact our customer support team. see review, Fantastic place with the greatest Broasted Chicken! Click to add your description here. We regreted not going to Wendy's instead since our service was slow, food was cold, and our order was, From Business: We believe that fresh, made from scratch pizza that you bake at home is the perfect way to pizza. She checked back just the right amount. Nice menu. Contact Us . BUSY BOY super subs & burgers. Burgers Bowls Chicken Gyros Loaded Fries It was perfect. 130 Opportunity Boulevard South. Gift Cards. Order online and pick up in-store. . Is Cambridge Bar and Grill currently offering delivery or takeout? Service "Shannon" our server was wonderful. All great. We shared a mix of items. The content displayed in the usarestaurants.info Directory consists of information from third parties, among others from publicly accessible sources, or from customers, who have a presentation page in our directory. 130 Opportunity Boulevard South. Whatever your mood, you can Dine-In, Take-Out or get it in our Drive-Thru. The sausage was cooked perfectly and so was the bacon. This is a review for restaurants near Cambridge, MN: "Had a great time watching the Vikings! Order Buffalo Chicken Fries online from Busy Boys Cambridge. Closed Sundays Contact Busy Boys: Wanna let us know about your latest visit to Busy Boys or maybe share some feedback, feel free to fill out the tabs below and we'll respond as soon as we can! Someone had just left a table so we sat down and someone immediately came by and" more 7. Best chow mein and chicken wings anywhere. Very friendly. We came here the first time a year ago and I had the. (763) 689-9931 129 2nd Ave SW Cambridge, MN 55008 $ OPEN NOW We've been eating here for 25+ years. I recently moved to the area and from day 1 they welcomed me. The reason? Busy Boys, 130 Opportunity Boulevard, Cambridge, MN, 55008, United States 76300000000 office@busyboys.com . (763) 551-5005, We stopped here later in the evening for a quick drive through run and we got in and out quickly. Such a great group of people,more, We got there just a little after 6:00pm on a Friday and it was very busy. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. The establishment boasts a charming ambiance with indie art covering the walls and friendly staff eager to please. If you want to know if a store is . Terms of Service . 130 Opportunity Boulevard South . Join us for our soft opening today (Monday, May 9th)! (763) 551-5005 Website . Our waitress Jenna was so great. We've been eating here for 25+ years. Burgers Bowls Chicken Gyros Loaded Fries Food is good. Burgers Bowls Chicken Gyros Loaded Fries Staff is friendly. USA Business Directory. What are the best restaurants with outdoor seating? This is a review for restaurants near Cambridge, MN: "Had a great time watching the Vikings! Distance: Cambridge Bar and Grill 28 $$ "We got there just a little after 6:00pm on a Friday and it was very busy. YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. $5 bloodies (great mix! Martial Arts School. Backyard Bacon Ranch Signature Stackburger, All "Restaurants" results in Cambridge, MN. These are some highly rated restaurants near Cambridge, MN: What are some restaurants with a large number of reviews near Cambridge, MN? Thank you ;), So at MT noodles, is Bun Cha served like this shown in wikipedia? These are the best restaurants with outdoor seating near Cambridge, MN: Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Busy Boys. Nice menu. Busy Boys, a Greek-American eatery located in Cambridge, offers a unique twist on classic American dishes. Heading north on 65, getting there safely would be amore, An absolutely fantastic bar. Call. Price Point Whole E Smokes BBQ ($$) - Closed. American, Burgers, Sandwiches . Always very clean and the staff know us by name. 0.10 miles, Target - Food Avenue ($) Yelp users havent asked any questions yet about. Busy Boys February 25 We are getting ready for opening day and looking for local talent! The painted walls inside are cool. Taxes, fees not included for deals content. 130 Opportunity Boulevard South . Wemore, This is a great little place tucked away on Rush Lake. $ - Cheap Eats (Under $10) Busy Boys is located at 130 Opportunity Blvd, Cambridge, MN 55008, USA This place is amazing it's so good even tho it hasn't opened yet the logo is telling me it's good Busy boys you should let me be the first to try Similar Businesses Nearby Holiday Stationstores ( < 250 ft ) Cafe | Restaurant 102 Opportunity Blvd, Cambridge, MN 55008, USA $5 bloodies (great mix! Order Hamburger online from Busy Boys Cambridge. I had no clue about it despite growing up twenty minutes away, and thankfully was enlightened by amore, Venues & Event SpacesSports BarsAmerican (Traditional), Had a great time watching the Vikings! Busy Boys is located at 130 Opportunity Blvd, Cambridge, MN 55008, USA, This place is amazing it's so good even tho it hasn't opened yet the logo is telling me it's good Cambridge, MN 55008. The side of teriyaki broccoli is awesome. The burgers are the reason you actually "go out" for a burger. They're open in the winter now with the exception of Monday. Check out our premium sides. Directions. You can only place scheduled delivery . Everything was hot and extremely fresh, and service was pleasant andmore. Online Menu of Busy Boys Restaurant, Cambridge, Minnesota, 55008 - Zmenu Busy Boys Back To Cambridge, MN 1.18 mi Chicken Shop, Burgers, Sandwiches $$ (763) 551-5005 130 Opportunity Boulevard, Cambridge, MN 55008 Hours Mon 11:00am-9:00pm Tue 11:00am-9:00pm Wed 11:00am-9:00pm Thu 11:00am-9:00pm Fri 11:00am-9:00pm Sat 11:00am-9:00pm Sun Closed 1870 2nd Ave SE # 110, Cambridge, MN (763) 552-2200 (763) 552-2200. Busy Boys Cambridge. Busy Boys, 130 Opportunity Boulevard, Cambridge, MN, 55008, United States 76300000000 office@busyboys.com . Very friendly. Be specific about your experience and the services that were provided. I haven't been here in three years. The interior design is simple yet stylish, with ample seating options for dine-in customers. You can only place scheduled delivery orders. The establishment boasts a charming ambiance with indie art covering the walls and friendly staff eager to please. Very friendly staff a definite positive for this community. 130 Opportunity Boulevard South. Cambridge, MN 55008. Or will I get a bowl with things in it. Order Online Grill Chicken Salad $14.99, Crispy Chicken Salad $14.99, Beef Shawarma Salad $14.99, Chicken Shawarma Salad $14.99, Greek Salad $6.99 Steamed Rice $4.99, Caesar Salad $6.99 Baba Ghanooj Eggplant $6.99, Taboli Salad $7.99 Hummus $6.99, Red Slaw $6.99 Mix Pickles $4.99, Kabab Over Rice Bowl $16.99, Grill Chicken Vegi Pasta $16.99, Meat Ball Pasta $16.99, Tuna Wrap $7.99. Contact. Food is good. Got the busy burger fries and chicken tenders. She was friendly and quick. Be truthful - this review will help other consumers as well as the business. Nursing Home. They're open in the winter now with the exception of Monday. Busy Boys Cambridge. We don't just make desserts, we put our heart and soul into creating the most scrumptious pastry your eyes will ever feast on. What did people search for similar to restaurants near Cambridge, MN? Hours. Suggest an Edit, Culver's - 105 Opportunity Blvd, Cambridge, Jimmy John's - 165 Balsam St N #1100, Cambridge, 130 Opportunity Blvd, Cambridge, MN 55008, Papa Murphy's | Take 'N' Bake Pizza - 1870 2nd Ave SE, Getaway Wellness - 1870 2nd Ave SE Unit 120. You can only place scheduled . From Business: Pizza Ranch is a family-friendly buffet restaurant offering pizza, chicken, salad bar and dessert. Stopped in Busy Boys to try. We call it the Gyro Burger. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. All rights reserved. Hours. Coffee Shop, Bakery, This place is the best around. No reviews yet. The brand names, logos, images and texts are the property of these third parties and their respective owners. Highly recommend. BUSY BOYS - 130 Opportunity Blvd, Cambridge, Minnesota - Chicken Shop - Restaurant Reviews - Phone Number - Yelp Busy Boys 2 reviews Claimed Chicken Shop, Burgers, Sandwiches Open 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM See hours Add photo or video Write a review Add photo Location & Hours Suggest an edit 130 Opportunity Blvd Cambridge, MN 55008 Get directions Pine Brook Inn Restaurants American Restaurants Bars (1) (104) 8.0 33 YEARS IN BUSINESS Amenities: (763) 689-1741 34041 Roanoke St Nw Guitar Shop Cambridge. Chinese 104 reviews #1 of 17 Restaurants in Cambridge $$ - $$$ American Bar 34041 Roanoke St NW, Cambridge, MN 55008-7517 +1 763-689-1741 Website Menu Closed now : See all hours See all (14) Ratings and reviews RATINGS Food Service Value Atmosphere Details CUISINES American, Bar Meals Lunch, Dinner FEATURES Family owned feel. Contact. First, try refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again. Preferred listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. Pickup ASAP. We shared a mix ofmore, I really like this restaurant! Cambridge, MN Restaurant Guide. She checked back just the right amount. ), mimosas and screwdrivers. We shared a mix of items. They didnt have combo meals so price adds up quick. Busy Boys, a Greek-American eatery located in Cambridge, offers a unique twist on classic American dishes. The chicken tenders are very good. Someone had just left a table so we sat down and someone immediately came by and" more 7. 0.24 miles, Arby's ($) Wemore, This is a great little place tucked away on Rush Lake. My wifes burger was also delicious, This place is actually amazing, I just had the busy burger with lettuce, tomato, onion and pickle. Huge parking lot off 65 and saw many snowmobilers. Pile on the gyro meat and youve achieved a whole new level of satisfaction. $$$ - Expensive ($25-$50) Adding a business to Yelp is always free. I had no clue about it despite growing up twenty minutes away, and thankfully was enlightened by amore, Venues & Event SpacesSports BarsAmerican (Traditional), Had a great time watching the Vikings! Musical Instrument Store. Contact. You can only place scheduled delivery orders. Can't wait to come back for prime rib special on Saturdays". Adding a business to Yelp is always free. I got fries too and the seasoning on them was fantastic. See menus, reviews, ratings and delivery info for the best dining and most popular restaurants in Cambridge. 130 Opportunity Blvd, Cambridge, MN 55008 Pickup ASAP. Nice menu. Meal delivery | Meal takeaway | Restaurant, 102 Opportunity Blvd, Cambridge, MN 55008, USA, 1870 2nd Ave SE, Cambridge, MN 55008, USA, 1870 2nd Ave SE #150, Cambridge, MN 55008, USA, 1870 2nd Ave SE Unit 120, Cambridge, MN 55008, USA, 105 Opportunity Blvd N, Cambridge, MN 55008, USA, 165 Balsam St N Suite 1100, Cambridge, MN 55008, USA, 1595 2nd Ave NE, Cambridge, MN 55008, USA, 1595 2nd Ave NE Ste 130, Cambridge, MN 55008, USA, 1400 1st Ave E Building B, Cambridge, MN 55008, USA, 150 Balsam St N, Cambridge, MN 55008, USA, 125 Balsam St N, Cambridge, MN 55008, USA, 2350 2nd Ave SE, Cambridge, MN 55008, USA, Don Eduardo Authentic Mexican Restaurant & Cantina, 130 Opportunity Blvd, Cambridge, MN 55008, USA. A great atmosphere and wonderful beverages!! 2023 usarestaurants.info All Rights reserved. $5 bloodies (great mix! May 9 at 1:01 PM. see review. Food came to us hot and tasted great. 0.24 miles, Applebee's Neighborhood Grill ($$) 130 Opportunity Blvd, Cambridge, Minnesota, USA. Busy Boys is conveniently located and offers easy entry parking options. Does Cambridge Bar and Grill have outdoor seating? Everyday Cafe 11 Breakfast & Brunch Closed today "One of the best places to eat in Cambridge. Just ask the POTUS. Gift Cards. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bun_cha Their meals arrived fast and hot. The interior design is simple yet stylish, with ample seating options for dine-in customers. These are the best restaurants for lunch near Cambridge, MN: People also liked: restaurants with outdoor seating. Fun activities for game - free shots with Viking scores, free raffle prizes and can buy numbers for cash payouts at end of quarters. Busy Boys 2 Chicken Shop "We passed this drive thru running errands and were pleasantly surprised. Fun activities for game - free shots with Viking scores, free raffle prizes and can buy numbers for cash payouts at end of quarters. Sandwiches, Chicken, Salads, Fast Food We are proud to offer a menu of delicious options for everyone, all made with top-quality, premium ingredients. Anytime Fitness North Branch. Sandwiches, Chicken, Salads, Fast Food, Wendy's ($) #6 of 32 fast food in Cambridge Proceed to the restaurant's website Upload menu Dishes in Busy Boys Restaurant features great service friendly staff lunch Dishes gyros chicken fries poultry burgers cheese chicken gyro sandwiches chicken sandwiches cheese fries chicken strips rice buffalo chicken onion strings meat double burger Sometimes you need a hearty angus burger thats so juicy youll want to grab extra napkins. this community of people are amazing. Yes, Cambridge Bar and Grill offers takeout. Gift Cards. The burger was decent it had good meat and bun and toppings, but very bland needs seasoning. Food is good. Food is quick and good. Search for other Take Out Restaurants on The Real Yellow Pages. What did people search for similar to restaurants near Cambridge, MN? Try our Busy Burger: made with certified angus beef, freshly seared and served with our signature Busy Sauce (made fresh and in . Turkey Po'-Boy $8.99 Philly Chicken Sandwich $10.99 Roast Beef Po'-Boy $8.99 Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich $10.99 . 130 Opportunity Boulevard South. Cambridge, MN 55008. The kids also liked the music. Busy Boys Cambridge. It's always nice. Restaurant. $5 bloodies (great mix! Privacy Policy . Cambridge, MN 55008. Please try Busy boys, we cant seem to keep any restaurant open in the old Sonic location. Cambridge, MN 55008. If I could I'd give them more than 5 stars!more, One of the best places to eat in Cambridge. The decor is so 50's it makes a person nostalgic. When you enter, you are treated like family, which is awesome in this daymore, My daughter and granddaughter and I visited Chapala Mexican Grill for supper tonight.
6x6 Tattoo Size, Articles B
busy boy restaurant cambridge mn 2023